Florida Horse Park Release Form
FLORIDA AGRICULTURE & HORSE PARK AUTHORITY, INC. COMPLETE RELEASE FROM LIABILITY IN CASE OF INJURY OR LOSS, WAIVER INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
I/we understand that horseback riding and related activities, such as eventing and jumping, are very dangerous and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death, and/or property damage, including injury and/or death to horses, spectators, and others. Accordingly, I/we agree that any activity engaged in by me on the premises owned by the state of Florida, or related to horses or horseback riding, if on the premises, is done at my own risk. Accordingly, I/we release and agree to hold harmless the state of Florida, the Florida Agriculture & Horse Park Authority along with its board of directors and employees, and any and all persons or entities who are guarantors or indemnitors of the above, all agents, employees, promoters, sponsors, other horse riders, horse owners, advertisers, sales persons, photographers, volunteers, (hereinafter called Releases) from all liability for negligence or otherwise. I/we assume full responsibility for the risk of bodily injury, illness, death of myself and/or my horse(s) and any property damage due to the negligence of Releases or otherwise while the premises owned by the state of Florida, the Florida Agriculture & Horse Park Authority along with its board of directors and employees or heavily engaged in horseback riding-related activities, and/or while training, riding, competing, officiating, observing, volunteering, teaching, boarding, working for, or for any purpose relating to horseback riding, eventing or participating as rider or spectator in such activities. I/we agree not to sue any Releases, and I/we release and agree to indemnity for the Releases from and for all liability for the undersigned, his/her person, representatives, assignees, heirs, and demands therefore on account of injury to her person or property, or death of undersigned whether caused by the negligence of the Releases or otherwise. I/we agree that this release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of this state where these activities are conducted, and if any part hereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall continue of full force and effect. I/we have read and voluntarily signed the release and waiver of liability and indemnity agreement and further agree that no oral representations, statements or inducements apart from the foregoing written agreements have been made nor shall be made except by a written and signed addendum.
WARNING: Under Florida law, an equine activity sponsor or equine professional is not liable for an injury to or the death of, a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities.
Rules and Regulations
1. Animals of any kind brought to the facility must observe all regulations of the State of Florida Animal Health Division, and for equines must include a valid proof of a Negative Coggins Test (within prior 12 months).
2. FHP requires all animals to be treated in a humane manner in accordance with state humane society guidelines.
3. Dogs must always be on a leash and under control of the handler.
4. All trash and manure must be disposed of in designated areas only.
5. All motorized vehicles, including but not limited to cars, trucks, golf carts, motorcycles, mopeds, ATVs, etc. shall be operated by a licensed driver.
6. Greywater or sewage dumping is not permitted.
7. No smoking in offices, stable pavilions, spectator pavilions, equine buildings, equipment, bleachers or arenas.
8. All obstacles/jumps on the cross-country course are only to be used on scheduled schooling days. (see our website at http://www.flhorsepark.com for a list of schooling days)
Arenas (including grass, fiber, and covered) are not to be used unless scheduled in advance and approved.
9. Please report any damage to the facilities by calling (352) 307-6699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
10. The Florida Horse Park reserves the right to remove dangerous, disruptive, or unlawful persons from the property.
11. Absolutely NO LUNGING IN THE COVERED ARENA, FIBER ARENAS, OR GRASS ARENAS. The small sand arenas northeast of the covered arena is designated for lunging.
12. Open campfires are not permitted. Fires should be in contained fire rings.
Please have fun and be safe!
By submitting the form below you are signing our waiver and agreeing to follow all the rules while on the property!