Formerly known as “Equiventures”, The Florida Horse Park Team took over management of the events in late 2018 and is excited to provide a series of events that will fairly challenge competitors and produce exceptional horses for the upper levels.
Ocala Winter I Horse Trials
Ocala Winter II Horse Trials
Ocala International Festival of Eventing
Ocala Summer I Horse Trials
Ocala Summer II Horse Trials
Ocala Fall Horse Trials
Major improvements since the 2018 Season:
- New Modified Level has been added for 2019
- Installation of K-Lines with our new well, designed specifically for cross country
- 160 new stalls with beautiful 12′ x 12′ Priefert stalls over a concrete base with rubber mats. Designed with the horses safety in mind! Asphalt millings have been laid down around the barns
- New water hazard that measures 100′ x 120′ surrounded by mounds of all sizes. Designed by Course Designer/Builder Jay Hambly
- Perimeter road construction to eliminate the hazard of horses and vehicles mixing.
- New PA system throughout, including XC, new arenas, new barns, etc.
- Entrance off 475A has been asphalted
- Martin Collins Clopf Fiber All Weather Arenas built overtop a Damman Risohorse Ebb and Flow Irrigation System. This system will insure proper irrigation of the surface at all times. Arenas have settled over the summer and the footing is second to none!