The Florida Agriculture Center and Horse Park is a 500-acre, multipurpose facility and one of Central Florida’s premiere venues for equine, agricultural, educational, and sporting events.
The mission of the Florida Agriculture Center & Horse Park Authority is to develop an international equine competition facility that encompasses all breeds and disciplines, while advancing agriculture and equine education, and to provide the state and community with a recreational facility capable of hosting equestrian and non-equestrian events.
Major improvements since the 2018 Season:
- New Modified Level has been added for 2019
- Installation of K-Lines with our new well, designed specifically for cross country
- 160 new stalls with beautiful 12′ x 12′ Priefert stalls over a concrete base with rubber mats. Designed with the horses safety in mind! Asphalt millings have been laid down around the barns
- New water hazard that measures 100′ x 120′ surrounded by mounds of all sizes. Designed by Course Designer/Builder Jay Hambly
- Perimeter road construction to eliminate the hazard of horses and vehicles mixing.
- New PA system throughout, including XC, new arenas, new barns, etc.
- Entrance off 475A has been asphalted
- Martin Collins Clopf Fiber All Weather Arenas built overtop a Damman Risohorse Ebb and Flow Irrigation System. This system will insure proper irrigation of the surface at all times. Arenas have settled over the summer and the footing is second to none!